An actual first at hotelnightmares.com…a frog in a motel room, found, stumbled, hopped on in Iowa. Both the frog and the guest escaped unscathed.
From a traveler who was having a bad morning: they missed his wake up call, the there was no hot water in the shower and as he threw clothes in his bag, he noticed that the pillow he’d slept on was smattered(TM) with some kind of yellow/brown fluid.
Hotel phones and channel changers are historic for being bacterial frappe’s. You don’t need a blacklight to see the crud on this one.
Just a tiny amount of blood or maybe even a scab, in a hotel bathtub in Louisiana, disintegrating down to little comet trails of dried plasma. It’s minute but do you want that in the tub when you run a bath after a long day?
So much filth and dirt and bacteria and uncategorizable crap in this Manhattan hotel bathroom nightlight that it’s just best not to even wonder WTF is all in there.