This isn’t the first bathroom safety nightlight that’s had some mold issues.
Another standard item in hotel rooms that you just really don’t want to look at too closely.
From a flight attendant on layover in New York City, the Captain from the crew found a giant cockroach on the ceiling of his room.
From a Holiday Inn brand in northwest Mississippi. The guest was informed on arrival that all of the water in town was brown because of cypress tree roots, but that it was fine to drink…as they loaded her up on bottled water.
From a flight attendant on layover in Oklahoma City where not one but TWO of the chairs (room and Business Center) appear to have been visited by the same guest.
At a hotel near the Atlanta airport.
Yellow. Red. White. Brown. Every possible body fluid or excretion is covered outside the 7th floor elevator at the Four Point O’Hare
The shot sadly doesn’t give it justice; it was almost impossible to see out of. At a Best Western in Kentucky from “Stan M”.
An Embassy Suites in LA where the bathroom floor had seemingly not been mopped since the era of the Black Dahlia. This tidal flows starts at the toilet and makes it halfway to the sink before drying up in the desert sun.
In a hallway in Las Vegas