From a mom on vacation with a daughter in Tucson: The bug was on the floor by the ironing board. Completely startled me. It was a good size bug and was twitching around a little bit. I wasn’t interested in doing the bug relocation program since I didn’t know if it[…]
From a business traveler in the Bay Area: “I run into this a lot at hotels where lots of Asian tourists will stay. They seem to really like their smokes so they’ll cover the sprinklers and any other smoke detectors with shower caps or ice bucket liners.”
From a flight attendant on layover in Odessa, Texas. The door doesn’t quite fit the door frame. It doesn’t really instill you with confidence.
From a flight attendant on layover in Odessa, where the seat was just sitting on the toilet bowl. Came right off. This is a new one.
I actually respect 4th grade humor, but the person who submitted this photo from a hotel in DC didn’t feel the same way. I guess that an all night red eye, a quick hour of sleep, making coffee while you’re in the shower and then having the coffee you pour[…]
Disregard the love graffiti, recent guests at this Motel 6 disabled the smoke detector and just for good measure, baggied the sprinkler. Someone needs a patch.
Something burned. Something melted. Something leaked. @thestufftheydontteachinshopclass Submitted by a couple on a move to their new home in Colorado. Somewhere in Illinois.
“A 1000 hotel rooms and finally, a Marriott in Texas, helped me figure something out that even eight years of college hadn’t helped me solve. The hundreds of laptops and cell phones I’ve had stolen over the years. If only I’d know how to work the connecting door to the[…]
Contributed by a guest at a chain motel in the Upper Midwest. Originally she thought it was some artwork that someone had drawn on the smoke detector. Nope. Leaking battery acid.
From a travel blogging couple named Lisa and Greg whose siteis funemployedtravelers.com – Hotel Maria, Sudder Street, Kolkata, India. Rs250 ($5.43USD ) total 2ppl double bed w/private toilet. This place is hard to rate only because it was recommended by a lady we had met at the airport and[…]