From a family on vacation who tries to explain: “Our daughter went to open the curtains when we checked in and just happened to look up to the little enclosed area where the drapes hang. We spent the rest of our stay trying to guess what it was. My wife[…]
From a worker in Las Vegas for two months, at an off-strip “extended stay” motel.
Hotel phones and channel changers are historic for being bacterial frappe’s. You don’t need a blacklight to see the crud on this one.
Something burned. Something melted. Something leaked. @thestufftheydontteachinshopclass Submitted by a couple on a move to their new home in Colorado. Somewhere in Illinois.
Just like in “Silence Of The Lambs”, I’ve dispatched a housekeeper to the floor above mine to put a bullet in his leg to see if he’s alive. At an O’Hare property.
From a travel blogging couple named Lisa and Greg whose siteis funemployedtravelers.com – Hotel Maria, Sudder Street, Kolkata, India. Rs250 ($5.43USD ) total 2ppl double bed w/private toilet. This place is hard to rate only because it was recommended by a lady we had met at the airport and[…]
This is mildly concerning. Mold that has started to erode patches of a hotel firehose.
From a flight attendant at a Radisson: I was walking to go warm my food up in communal lobby microwave because we get no micros in rooms. I felt something drip onto the hand I was holding my food in. I looked up and saw this.
This isn’t the first bathroom safety nightlight that’s had some mold issues.
This possibly explains why the person who submitted this shot from a hotel in Reno, has been suffering crushing headaches and allergies since checking into his room.