A broken light fixture in an IHG brand in metro Atlanta.
Something burned. Something melted. Something leaked. @thestufftheydontteachinshopclass Submitted by a couple on a move to their new home in Colorado. Somewhere in Illinois.
At an airport hotel near Baltimore, the photo hardly does it justice. The faux wood base is falling off in chunks and the lampshare has stains and holes and even a slash.
This isn’t the first bathroom safety nightlight that’s had some mold issues.
So much filth and dirt and bacteria and uncategorizable crap in this Manhattan hotel bathroom nightlight that it’s just best not to even wonder WTF is all in there.